Sunday, April 12, 2009

Double Dog Dare Challenge #1

Well, here it is. My first challenge. I decided to roll the project type, color and embellishement dies and here is what we got:




Altered item, use yellow and add bling. Think you can handle that? I double dog dare you! Here is my altered item. I used a giant clothes pin (yeah, I just happened to have a few hanging around that I hadn't done anything with yet) painted yellow and decopaged with patterned paper. I added some felt flowers with rhinestone brads, ribbon and stickled some buttons and here you go. Great addition to my scrapspace.






If you take the Double Dog Dare, then post in Mr. Linky so I can see what you've got!




2 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

Great blog beth. Love the background. Rolling the inspiration dice? You crack me up!

Jennifer Stutzman said...

ps i want to see your scrap space