Monday, May 4, 2009

Yeah! My first Mr. Linky!!!

Congrats, Kristina! You were the first person to use Mr. Linky (isn't there a less juvinille name for that thing?) to show me that you tried the challenge! I love your Christmas layout! First of all, your girls are stunning! The way you did your title over the circle is very eye catching and I really like your clean, linear approach to the page. Beautifully done!

Since I appreciate that you took the plunge first, I am going to send you a fun collection of some of my favorite chipboard shapes as well as some fun Grungeboard Shapes! I hope you like them and have fun playing with them!

Here is a picture of what you will be getting very soon in the mail!


1 comment:

Kristina said...

I got my fabulous prize in the mail last week abd have already started using it. I'll post a picture of the card I made on my blog later today. Thanks Beth! for your generous giveaway.