Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Cards

Well, I promised to post my Father's Day cards, so here are 2 of them. My kids picked the themes and cuts and I just put them together.
My husband loves tools, so Collin and Isabel wanted to make him a tool belt card. I got the cutfile from this site: http://ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com/




My FIL is from Texas, so Collin and Belle thought a cowboy card would be nice. LOL I found this cute boot cut for SCAL (sorry, I don't remember where I got it).

I *think* I might actually get to create something today. LOL Although as I am typing this, my kids have interrupted me at least 3 times, so we shall see.

What have YOU been creating lately?

2 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

Cute cards. I am planning on making fathers day cards tomorrow. Nothing like the last minute right!? Why havent you entered my blog candy?? mmmmm what are you waiting for? Jen

Kristina said...

Awesom cards! I've got a good excuse for not crafting lately, really I do. I've been on vacation. So now I've got plenty of making up to do :)