Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finished! (sort of)

I have not been feeling well the past week, so the thought of doing the mini album in my challenge did not appeal to me. LOL So.....I decided to do a layout instead using the same color scheme. Still a challenge, but more attainable. Here is what I came up with:
Not my all time favorite layout, but it is done and the memory is captured for Collin. (Plus, he likes it, so that is what matters.) I have a graduation to go to this week and made a card for that as well. Now, the turtle has nothing to do with graduating (LOL), but it is a bit of a joke between me and Gina (the graduate).


I will post another challenge soon, so be on the look out!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Beth those are way cute! Hope your feeling better soon. I had my gallbladder out about 6 years ago and it was amazing how much better I felt(a while after I healed of course). You don't realize the little aches and pains you learn to live with till after they're gone. So, if you do need to have yours out, you'll be glad you did.
Hugs,
Kristina

Heather West said...

Those look great, hope you feel better soon, I'll pray for you and your family. I left a special award for you on my blog.