Monday, June 22, 2009

Tag...you're it! Challenge

Since Billy and Belle are sick today, I have alot of down time (can't clean around sickies, you know), so in between getting sprite and crackers for them I have been browsing some of my favorite challenge blogs looking for something to play with. Cute Card Thursday caught my eye today, so I thought I would see what I could come up with using a tag. I had several swings and misses, but finally hit on one that I really like.

The prize, of course, caught my eye...all stamps and all perfect for me...a cowboy set...a girl reading set and a tree house set. So cute! They have my name written all over them! If you want to play along (and if you win...those stamp sets are MINE! LOL) click on this link:

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html

2 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! :-) Your card is super cute - love how you used the tag! Good luck getting those stamps that belong to you, lol!

Heather West said...

Super cute, I left an award on my blog for you.