Thursday, July 9, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge

I was in need of some inspiration today and Color Throwdown did just that! Their weekly color picks are very fresh and fun. Here is the latest Color Throwdown (#50):

Aren't these beautiful colors together? Very summer for me. I thought it would be fun to play with patterns today as well, so I stepped out of my box and just grabbed some paper in this color pallete without thinking about it. Here is my take on the colors:


I like it. My daughter asked what I was going to do with it and could she please have it. My response? Clean your room! LOL Here is a set of cards that I just finished. Having fun with bright colors right now.


Check out Color Throwdown here: http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/
I would love to see what you come up with for this color challenge, so please post on Mr. Linky so I can see your fun work.





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a riot---using a card as an incentive to clean your daughter's room! Love it! Thanks for playing!

Broni said...

I love all the textures and patterns. Great butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us!

Barbara said...

Love it!!! Great card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!