Friday, March 18, 2011

Cupcake Happiness!

I LOVE ideas that help me use up my scraps.  I was browsing for some inspiration for birthday cards (my kids get invited to alot of parties) that I could whip up, but be cute at the same time.  Lookie, lookie:




These are PERFECT!  I used my Wildflower kit...I think the blue and grey cards could be boy/girl...the pink is for a party this weekend.  Love, love, love them!  I kept it very simple so I could mass produce, but you could really go all out with these!

6 comments:

Lesa said...

These are CUTE!!! Super good idea to use when your own kids want to help make cards!!

Tammy said...

These are so cute! I fell in love with that shape when I saw it at sketch support earlier this week. Love your cards!

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com/

Margie Higuchi said...

Oooo, love cupcakes! Many ideas pop up from this challenge - how fun! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! I love how you used the patterned papers as "icing". :)

Sharla said...

Very cute and great way to use scraps/stash!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

So cute, Bethany! I love that this design can go for girls or boys-I never have enough bday cards on hand!