Monday, March 14, 2011

Great Mail Day!

Friday was a superb mail day for me!  Check out the loveliness!

I won a prize package from Momenta!  I was their 1,000th "like" on Facebook.  I have not used their products before, but they look fantastic!  Here is what they sent!


Next up is the Cricut Cart I ordered...can't wait to make some flowers!


And last, but not least, is some fun goodies from my friend, Jen...she cut them on her Imagine for me.



If anyone else wants to send me happy mail...I would love to get some!  LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! It's always fun to get scrappy things in the mail. Enjoy your goodies!

Crystal said...

Oh how fun! I will send you some if you send me some!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow such bright pieces, and so much mail!! i love getting happy mail too - doesn't happen to much tho LOL. have fun with your new things xxx

hilde janbroers said...

wow, you got lots of fun stuff in the mail today! Love that cartridge!!!

byondbzr said...

WOWEE, awesome loot!!

DebW said...

An awesome mail day! Good for you!

Jimjams said...

Congrats on your win - glad you too got a nice mail this weekend :P

Jimjams said...

I was sure I posted a comment earlier today when I was testing out links from my blog to yours!!! Oh well - stranger things have happened! I meant to say Congratulations on getting a lovely surprise in the mail - and thank you for mine :D

Kim Strother said...

I have to get that cricut cartridge!