Monday, March 7, 2011

Mushroom Journaling Card

How cute was that mushroom card!  And go figure that I own several mushroom stamps.  LOL  No comments! 


I cut some tan paper slightly larger than my lined journaling stamp.  Then I measured my mushrooms and cut a paper the same size to use to mask off that area.


When I stamped with my journaling stamp, I put the smaller paper where I wanted the mushrooms so that area would be left blank.  I used a tiny bit of adhesive to keep it still while I stamped.


After that it was easy to stamp the mushrooms....


and color them in with some Copics.  Then I simply rounded the corners of the card.

I might have to make these more often.

***More pictures/tutorials on making this kit on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

This is adorable, Bethany! Did you notice that I waited to see what you were going to do before I made mine, lol? This is such a cute idea-I am definitely going to lift this!