Saturday, January 10, 2015

A bit of a distraction...and a challenge!

Anyone else have days when your brain is just all over the place?  I just can't seem to focus on anything today, which means that today is the perfect day to do a lot of little things.  LOL

First up is some sneaks at the CHA Mega Show!  Scrapbook Update Sneaks

I have found SEVERAL lines that I adore already!  What do you spy that you like?

Crate Paper has stolen my heart this season with their new lines!  The best part is that I have a shot of actually finding them in town when they come out! YEAH!


**YES!  Those are craft frames!  Really!!!



The colors in these collections are wonderful!  So many great details and textures.  I am completely taken by JOURNEY.  That is a must have for me!  Good thing I have a gift card to Amazon...might need to be saving that for awhile.

Another little happy distraction today has been THIS POST by Jennifer Grace.  Her layout is fabulous



and inspiring!  It makes me want to get busy making something!
Now onto some fun!  As I was pulling together some Valentines Day cards, I was struck by how much I still really like some of my older stamps.  Some of my sets I have had for years and they still make me happy.  Now how can I do something fun with them?
Challenge:  Take a favorite stamp set and create a scrapbook kit based on it!

Here are the 3 stamps sets I pulled for this challenge:




Yes, I know, they all have a girly feel to them.  I guess that is what I am digging today!  Now I am off to pull together some kits based on these stamps.  You are welcome to pull your OWN stamp to make a kit or use my stamps to inspire you.

I'll be back later with the results of my kit making and really hope to see some fun kits from you, too!

No comments: