Sunday, April 19, 2009

Double Dog Dare You Challenge #2

Are you ready for the next Roll the Die Challenge? I hope you played along with the last one and would love it if you would post your link to how YOU interpreted the challenge. :) I would love to see your work!

Our next challenge is : Make a card...use some type of fashion to inspire it...use a good amount of green and include ribbon. Sound easy enough? Make sure you link up when you finish your card so we can check it out.

One of the challenges I joined in this week was the 52 Sketches sketch #13. http://52sketches52weeks.ning.com/

Here is the original sketch:

And here is my version of it. And yes, I got a bit flower crazy. LOL I was just hanging out with sick kids and had all the time in the world to layer and embellish this page. Days like that are fun to have, aren't they? Calm kids and buttons spilling out all over the table. Nothing better. I chose this color scheme when I was putting away some scraps (the blue papers) and they fell on top of a yellow paper. I really liked the softness of it. They only thing I wish I had done differently was matt the patterened papers in black. I think the inking on the edges has a similar effect, just less pop.


Enjoy and I will see you in a day or two with a challenge from another site that I have been working on...One little word.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous LO! I love the sketch!