I used Animal Kingdom to make a shirt for my son:
Mine is also with Animal Kingdom:
I used Hello Kitty for the cupcake for my daughter:
They were easier than I thought.
1. Cut freezer paper to fit your mat and put it dull side down...make sure all air bubbles are out.
2. Cut your shapes as you normally would. Remeber that if you want to cut words, you will need to use the flip feature.
3. Peel off the negative image of your shape. Iron it shiney side down on your t-shirt.
4. We tried fabric paint and acrylic paint and I like acrylic better. We put plastic bags inside the shirt so it wouldn't bleed through and then used a pouncing method to paint.
5. They take a bit to dry...as mine dried I would touch up the paint so no bits of t-shirt showed through.
Give it a try...it really was easy. I will be doing this alot.