Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let me tell you about....

Let me tell you about a great company I have stumbled upon! I have seen/heard about their kits, but have not (for some unknown reason) checked out their site, yet. My bad. It is pretty inspirational! Oh, I suppose you want me to tell you WHAT site. Really. Stop pushing me! I'm talking about Paper Posies! You can check it out here: http://paperposies.ning.com/. I would HIGHLY recommend signing up, so you can check out their forums and online gallery. It really only takes a minute and you will have access to some great inspiration.
Let me also tell you about what I have been doing this week. I have posted pics of my room for you before, but have been busy re-organizing again. LOL It is my birthday week. It makes me happy. Enough said. :) I think I am close to how I want it. I think the only thing missing is a clip it up. And I am working on winning a floor model of that. Wish me luck! I would love to get the storage out from under my dest and sewing table.
I took lots of photos. 'Cuz I can. So get ready! Here is a view of each area of my room:
Here is my guest bed (also a nice place to read a scrapbook magazine or blog hop) and embellishement area!
This area is my desk and closet. I am lucky enough to have a 7 foot desk (thank, honey!) and a nice closet space (stores my scrap totes, stamps and magazines). Yep. That is a lot of videos that you see. LOL I keep the "mommy" movies in here since no one else ever watches them. What have I been watching this week? Pride and Prejudice, of course!
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my slat walls? Sigh. I never thought I would own any. Never even crossed my mind. Now I don't know what I would do without them. And I think we spend $50 for the walls/trays and all!
Here are some closer pics of my desk area. I have everything in my room (ribbon/paper/flowers/buttons/ink) in color order. I love my rainbow!
In my closet, I recently bought a BUNCH of photo storage boxes to categorize my stamps in. It is working well for me so far. I may make a roledex so I know EVERY stamp in the boxes, though. :)
What I have mostly been doing this week is my embellishments. I got a new Jet Max Cube and it was just what I needed to be able to categorize my stash. Each drawer has its own purpose now and is labeled accordingly. :) Happy Sigh.

The top of the Jet Max makes a great surface for my paint, sewing machine (one of these days I will figure that thing out), cuttlebug and, uhem, M&M dispenser. What? You don't have chocolate in YOUR room? LOL I love the Ikea Kitchen rods/buckets for my ribbon, too. So pretty!
And did you spy this little guy?
Isn't he cute? I love little monsters. And owls. But no one has given me a cute stuffed owl yet. (tear) I will just have to settle for my monster.
Hope you MAKE a great day! My room is looking pretty good, so I can play in a bit. Don't forget to check out Paper Posies! You will not be sorry! Also, Unity is having their Thursday Blog Hop and it is full of Spooky inspiration!

4 comments:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Wow - how nice - and sooo organized. Enjoy!

Tracy said...

Love your room. The lighting, the storage, the organization. Nicely done.
I keep meaning to do a video of my scrap/craft room but its camera shy...meaning its an embarrassing mess.

Liz Michaud said...

Great room! Hope you have fun creating in it now that is all organized!

Steph said...

Looks like a great site, off to join now. What a pretty and well stocked room!