Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September's Counterfeit Kit

Good grief!  Where did September come from?  LOL  It doesn't help that I have been sick the past month...I think I lost August in there somewhere.  I can't be sick forever, right?

I did not get to put as much time into my kit as I would normally do, but I am giving myself some freedom this month to add as I go...and try creating some new embellishments.  Get out of my self impossed box a bit.

Our kit for the month can be found here:  Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

I was not digging the embellishments for this kit, which is why I am going to add as I go.  I also included some awesome Ippty Stamps that I purchased HERE.  Sherri had free shipping and you get your stamps pretty quickly, which I love.  This month our challenges are going to be all about stamps, so find some of your favorites and add them to your kit!



Hopefully I will feel up to creating this month.  I have SO many things I want to make, but I feel lousy, which lends itself to sleeping more than crafting.

8 comments:

allie.duckienz said...

I, too, have been sick for a long time. I agree with the sleeping part. I have had no energy to do anything at all. What I have decided is it is time to sort digi files so I have been doing that whilst I have energy. I love hybrid so I have bought quite a few digi scrapping supplies. I am now nearly fully organised with them in iPhoto. Yay. Hope you get better soon!
Allie

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon - I love your bright take on the kit - it's great how we all do it differently. Take it easy!

Margie said...

Hope you feel like creating, your kit looks like fun!

Susanne said...

I am inspired by that kit - hope you find it that way too. Those stamps especially caught my eye - they really need to stomp around in some ink - don't you think?

Jen Cro said...

Fun kit, I like that you pulled the oranges and yellows to go with your papers. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kim Strother said...

I also didn't add as many embellishment this month. But i think I have enough to make it work. Maybe that could be a challenge some time...use only paper and we have to make our embellishments out of that!

redmom said...

I am loving the stamps you picked to go with your kit. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

MiliPea Designs said...

Those stamps look yummy - I love background stamps! Can't wait to see what they (and you) end of making this month! :) Hope you feel better.