Thursday, May 16, 2013

Crafter's ADD

I am ready to share that I struggle with a little known condition...Crafter's ADD.  LOL  I get SO distracted when I sit down to craft (and not just kids...you tube, facebook, 2 Peas...).  I enjoy doing personal challenges with friends.  It helps me focus and keeps me on track to actually finish something.

Generally I do challenges with my friend Pam, but I have added a new Crafty Challenger to my arsenal...Sherri!

I am super late posting (sorry, Sherri...she posted at the beginning of May), but we did a CSI challenge.

Here is the case file we picked:


and my kit...


I picked the testimony "something silly" to inspire my layout...


I was excited to use those fun photo strips, even as just background embellishments!  

See, I finished something....hey, look...something shiny....

No comments: