Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jennifer's Free as a Bird Challenge!

This is my final challenge for Jennifer's weekend  event!  Whew!  Still lots of inspiration on her blog, though...I took notes.

Jennifer's Challenge (found here) is to be inspired by birds and the freedom they represent.

I don't use many birds in my creations, but easily found some printable ones online to use on this card:



I used some of my scraps to create a fun background.  I was excited to use some burlap and cork, too!  Look at me go!

A BIG thanks to Jennifer for a wonderful weekend.  I haven't had this much fun in AGES.

AND.....

I won a prize from one of her sponsors: Digital Paper!!!  You really should check out her shop...so many pretty things!  It will be hard to choose!

1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

Fantastic card, I love the mosaic type background, and the burlap under the bird is inspired!

Thanks so much for entering my challenge - and I'm so pleased you won a giveaway! x