Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jennifer Grace Creates: Frosty Festivities!

I met Jennifer when she applied for a position on my Design Team (Counterfeit Kit Challenge).  She is sweet, dedicated and OH, SO TALENTED!  I am sad that she is no longer on my team, but happy to count her among my friends.

Jennifer does some amazing Blog Events throughout the year.  She works so hard to put together a wonderful theme full of inspiration, prizes and challenges.  I always leave feeling sad it is over and full of ideas for the coming months.

Right now Jen has a wonderful blog event going on this weekend!

Frosty Festivities Event at Jennifer Grace Creates

There is still plenty of time to play along!  I am FULL of ideas from her posts already!  I am one happy girl right now!

I am a bit OCD (totally not joking here...really), so I have been typing a list of all of her prompts/challenges, so I can check them off as I go.  I also have pulled EVERYTHING I can think of that would be great for holiday projects.  And I do mean EVERYTHING.  Even non-holiday stuff that feels inspiring to me.  I love it when that happens!








I have so many embellishments, stamps, stickers, sequins, twine, punches, papers, wood vaneers, enamal dots, washi tape...OH, MY!  Think I am finally ready?

I'm off to create!  A whole day!  Mostly to myself!  Kids are fed...Hubby is "on duty" to field requests...dinner is made and ready to heat up.  Oh, happy day!  I'll be back with projects as I finish them.

3 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

This all looks amazing Bethany! I wish we lived close by so we could scrap together! I love your stack of enamel dots! x

MiliPea Designs said...

Oh my, what wonderful lovelies you have to create with! I think you should have a splendid day of creating!

Susanne said...

That stuff looks simply scrumptious. I've a bit of a thing for 6 x 6 pads and enamel dots, myself. Enjoy!!