Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jennifer Grace Frosty Festivities: Blog Hop Inspiration

It is so much fun being inspired by older supplies again.  I had been bummed that I have not been able to get the Christmas Paper I had been eyeing, but the paper I already own is finding some new life this weekend.

If you have not done Jennifer's blog hop, you should head over THERE.  So many great things to see and ideas to note!  Jennifer's layout for the hop is fantastic (as to be expected).  I was especially intrigued with her shaker pouch at the top of the page.  I decided to give it a try (on a smaller scale) and squeeze in the other suggestions she had, too.


Be Inspired:
Make a shaker pouch of falling ‘snowflakes’
Use a piece of ephemera or a chipboard element as part of a page title
Add two lines along the bottom of a page or card for a defined border


My cute little jar has some snowflakes and golden stars in it.  It took me a few tries to get it the way I wanted, but I really love it!  I love the non traditional colors on this layout, too.  Inspired by Isabel's pink coat, of course.

I hope you are having fun.  The fact that it gets dark earlier now tricks my brain into thinking I'm tired much earlier.  I'm not sure how much longer I will be up tonight, but will be having more fun tomorrow after church.

1 comment:

MiliPea Designs said...

I am really bad about reading all my blogs late Sunday evening so I didn't even know about Jennifer's whole thing until today. I have a lot of stuff to do this week! Your page is so cute! I love the jar idea for your shaker - nice touch! And look at you, wrapping all those challenges up in one, you go girl!